Friday, May 13, 2005

The Huffington Report

I've heard a lot of rumors about Ann Coulter being transgendered and in fact have seen some pretty credible photographic evidence that would suggest she is indeed a former female impersonator that once plied his trade in Key West.

Larry Gelbart, writer and producer of MASH among other hits, makes a fleeting reference to this curious theory in his rather vicious post at the Huffington celeblog today. He calls her, "this female and human impersonator." Maybe I'm reading too much into it but read the whole post for yourself and tell me that's not what he meant.

Meanwhile, they had a piece on the newswire about Novak chickening out on a debate scheduled with Eric Alterman. Not surprising. That pompous old windbag always did strike me as gutless wonder. I couldn't resist leaving a comment.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home