Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Ann Coulter snarls

I already feel dirty enough from reading Drudge's report so I'll let you go there if you're actually interested in what the Princess of Vile Bile has to say on the Roberts nomination. I can't bring myself to click on anything that would bring me to her site.

Interesting tactic. Couldn't get a rise out of the nomination from the left, so Rove sics his mad dog of the right, Ann Coulter, to try to pick a fight. Noise, he must have some noise.

Just goes to show that you should never underestimate the diabolical cleverness of the man behind the president. I was thinking it was a pretty dumb nomination yesterday based on the Roe v. Wade comments. Now I understand.

Of course, Roger L. Simon figured it out before I did.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home