Saturday, August 20, 2005

More war supporters mutiny

Okay folks, when even the armchair warriors of the "my president right, wrong or wronger" crowd gets pissed off, it's time to be afraid - very afraid. I've never actually visited LGF before, but they're surely as representative of the die-hard war cheerleaders as anyone is and they're appalled by this Reuters report.

It's unclear to me why these folks are just getting it, when I've been blogging about it for weeks now but even they have to admit that if the new Iraq constitution uses Islamic rules of Sharia as the foundation of it's lawmaking, then we have essentially spent the last three years removing a secular government in order to install a new Islamic state that is likely to be more amenable to Iran's interests than ours. At a great cost I might add.

I never thought I'd be saying this, but read the LGF entry. The post itself says little but the comments are most enlightening. Interesting enough, they still can't bring themselves to blame the White House. They mostly think it's the State Department's fault.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home