Friday, September 16, 2005

I love it when he talks like this

You know the White House is in trouble when Don Surber, a guy who regularly agrees with Michele Malkin and Chief What's-his-name, say this.
$200 billion to rebuild New Orleans and the Gulf Coast? Holy pig! Give every one of those 1 million displaced people $100,000 to move and save $100 billion. Pouring that kind of money into the corrupt governments of New Orleans and Louisiana is itself a disaster. Suddenly President Bush is looking very small.
I wish he would do it more often.
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger porchwise said...

I think he's right. Why spend that much money to build another target. How many times must it be demolished before someone wakes up and says no way, Jose.

10:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he's right as well. That's why I posted it but not because I don't think they could rebuild NOLA. I mean look at Amsterdam - it can be done.

Just not this way. This is just another ticket to political payola on the taxpayer's dime.

10:25:00 PM  
Blogger Don Surber said...

Biggest mistake he made since trading Sosa

12:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home