Saturday, December 17, 2005

Don't explain - it's so rarely necessary

I shouldn't visit Don Surber when I'm cranky. He wrote this awful post excusing Bush's super secret homeland spying program -- aka Operation Tell Them It's to Total Terrorism, or as it's fondly known inside the beltway's upper echelons -- Operation Gov't TTITT.

Anyway, I forgot my own advice and commented twice. I probably made it worse when I ended with this.
If you believe that I have this bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you. It's very famous. It was almost taken down by a renegade band of terrorists wielding blow torches.
Sometimes, I just can't help myself. It drives me crazy. Don is another blogger, like Bostonian Exile, that I think should be on our side. I don't understand why they're not.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home