Thursday, December 22, 2005

Impeachment in the air

I don't to seem to have a lot of opinions tonight, mostly I just have observations. I've been sort of grazing through the nets all day and I'm seeing a lot of talk about impeachment. Oh how I love the sound of that word.

Digby has the must read on this one, focusing on the WaPo's pollster Richard Moron Morion and his online forum yesterday. He won't run an impeachment poll because the wording would be biased? Digby, gathering together some stellar posts, makes a mockery of his hypocrisy.

Wired has a sweet interview with Bobby Henderson, inventor of FSM and patron saint of the Pastafarians. I'm behind their Kansas campaign to be included in the science cirriculum all the way.

Arianna at HuffPo a long list of things we all wish we didn't have to remember.

NYT has rumors of an Abramoff deal but who can believe anything they say anymore? Still, if it's true, more than just Ney will be going down.

And Kathy at Stone Soup catches a good impeachment piece and discovers the Bush bulge is back. She points us to evidence that Bush was once again wired for sound when delivering his imperial rebuttal to critics of his secret spying programs. I happened to catch part of that conference myself and thought at the time he sounded coached.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home