Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Fifteen minutes of fame

I don't know how it happened, but for a brief shining moment at midnight last night, The Impolitic was listed on Memeorandum, right up there with all the big guys.
Glenn Greenwald / Unclaimed Territory:
The dying scandal that keeps growing:

Link Search: Google, Bloglines, Technorati, and IceRocket

+Discussion: JustOneMinute, Hullabaloo, The Strata-Sphere, protein wisdom, firedoglake, Booman Tribune, Amygdala, The Heretik, Democrat Taylor Marsh …, Decision '08, PSoTD, The Next Hurrah, Don Surber, The Impolitic, Daily Kos, Obsidian Wings, Middle Earth Journal, New York Times, State of the Day, Bark Bark Woof Woof and The Left Coaster.
I'm so easily thrilled. It must have been a fluke of some kind, but how cool is that?
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Don't forget all us little folk when you make the big time :)

7:36:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL!!! I think that's as big time as I'm going to get Mike, which is why I posted it. So I could have it in a archive to show my grandkids someday.

But you can be sure if I ever hit a higher being status, I would never forget my friends.

9:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home