Monday, March 13, 2006

Guinness on tap

I don't know, maybe it's just my mood, but this made me laugh.
OSLO, Norway - A woman found beer instead of water flowed from the faucets in her apartment in west Norway.
“I turned on the tap to clean some knives and forks and beer came out,” Haldis Gundersen told Reuters from her home in Kristiansund, in west Norway. “We thought we were in heaven.”

Beer in Norway is among the most expensive in the world with a 0.7 pint costing about $7.48 in a bar.
Unfortunately for Ms. Gunderson, the mix-up was short-lived. Funny story and while we're doing news about brews, I liked this one too. In fact, I love Kinky Friedman as a candidate for a lot more reasons than refusing to apologize for drinking a Guinness in a St. Paddy's Day parade. If I lived in Texas, I would vote for him.

And if you've got five minutes, here's a video of a white horse named Patches that fetchs beer.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home