Wednesday, March 22, 2006

March madness

I think I might be coming down with something. I fell asleep sitting up in front of the computer last night and I feel decidedly unwell this morning. I would have liked to spend the morning in bed, but that's not happening as I have to work. I'm not sure if it'll pass or not. I may not be blogging today unless it does. Meanwhile, I hope I live through the sweet sixteen tonight. Having studied my pools' picks, although I'm in 16th place out of 21 at the moment, I'm positioned to move up again after this round. Heck, if Duke keeps winning, I could end up in 3rd place at the end. May not sound like much to you but for me it would be a personal best. I usually end up in last place in this pool full of b-ball fanatics.

Anyway, I should be back eventually.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home