Friday, April 28, 2006

Computer issues

I had a couple of hours off this afternoon and intended to blog more but my connection wasn't working worth shit. I have to say that it crosses my mind that this has been happening with unusual frequency ever since I started blogging about internet neutrality. Although I suppose that's a coincidence, it does underline what's at stake here. I also hear the idiots who posted the Mohammed cartoons were hacked today but that of course wouldn't affect me specifically since I didn't post them or condone those who did.

In any event, if I disappear in the next 24 hours it will be because I can't get into Blogger although it seems to be back up now. Of course I have to go back to work in half an hour anyway. It's going to a late night for me so I don't know how much more posting I'll do today in general.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home