Sunday, June 25, 2006

Oh no, I have a new phone

It's been a really long day. I worked for nine hours on four hours sleep and you have no idea what a chore it is to add the relentless chugging of Gatorade to your day. I'm slowly feeling restored by the fluid intake and my appetite is coming back so I'm eating again but I have an earlier call in the morning so I need to call it a day.

I'm so tired, I'm nearly incoherent and I can hardly comprehend that I am now the proud owner of a cell phone. It has a camera and everything. It's very small. It feels very strange to own one. Of course since I'm on the family's plan, it sort of feel like it's borrowed instead. I have a cell phone number. That feels downright weird, but who knows, maybe I'll learn to love it.

I'm sure it will make more sense in the morning.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home