Saturday, June 03, 2006

This explains everything - what a jerk

I've been wondering since the day he arrived at the DetNews blog, how JD could post the incomprehensible drivel he does without embarrassment. I mean I know he has a fan club among some of my nearly brain dead, reading comprehension challenged critics, but still you would think anyone with more than two firing synapses would be mortified to put their name on the pap he basically plagarizes from Free Republic or Little Green Meatheads Footballs. But I had the ephiphany after reading this post.
In college I interviewed for "special agent" for the DEA, but was denied because of being legally blind without my corrective lenses.

I thought this was a good career choice since I speak Arabic fluently.
They suggested a division other than a "field agent."

I declined.

Period.

So go ---- yourself.
Maybe he should put on those corrective lenses before he hits the publish button on his incoherent strings of juvenile word play and lame ad hominem attacks. It so figures the sleazy little wimp's life dream was to be a narc.

And what a bloody idiot. You would think it may have occurred to him that if his comment didn't make it through the filters on the comment board that maybe he violated the rules of posting, but no. He goes ahead and posts that scurrilous personal attack on a reader in the blogs. If there's a God, our webmaster will see that one and he'll get kicked off. I think he really went over the line this time. This is new low, even for him.

I'm truly appalled. It's an embarrassment to the whole blog. I'm not going to go running to Felix with it but I'm toying with the idea of calling for an apology in the comment section. Think I'll wait until I cool off a little though.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

The DetNews took down JD's post, Libby, and they never posted my comment asking him to apologize to Bruce Simpson. I'm not surprised they took some sort of action since it was so inappropriate, but I had hoped they would ask JD to post an apology for his crudeness.

12:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I didn't notice they took it down but it was just so over the top. I'm glad you commented. That it didn't make it through is a good sign someone saw it.

I decided to email Henry and George privately and just ask them if they thought I was overreacting. I didn't hear back but maybe they said something or a lot of people complained.

I hope to hell they hollered at JD about it.

1:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home