Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Waiting on the rain....

The gloomy weather couldn't be more appropriate today. It's been a tough week folks. My health issues finally seem to be resolving but I lost a friend yesterday. For Rob Smith, the final resolution of his problems arrived in the wee hours of the morning.

I'm surprisingly devastated by the news and I have to work today, so bear with me for a little longer. I'll be back to my usual self in a couple more days. In the interim I'm working through my grief at Last One Speaks.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger pissed off patricia said...

I don't know if it helps to know that a total stranger is thinking about you right now but I hope so because I am.

2:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very sorry to hear about your loss. Hope a little sunshine pops up to compensate real soon.

4:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home