Saturday, July 08, 2006

Best intentions...

I started the day with them and have been feeling pretty good for a few days since I dropped the beta blocker but I decided to walk the one block to the store this afternoon and had a godawful dizzy spell on the street. I wasn't sure whether to go home or keep going. I kept going because I figured if I was going to pass out it would be better to do it where there were people around. I had to sit down there for a good few minutes before I could even buy my lottery ticket.

I didn't pass out but I've been feeling really weird since, even after taking a tranq and laying down for an hour. I hope to be back a little later once I'm feeling more myself again. For the moment I think I'll try taking a shower just in case I drop dead. At least I'll be clean with good underwear on.

Sometimes it's scary to live alone...
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor "impolitic" lady

9:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's true in more ways than one Lester....

1:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home