Saturday, July 22, 2006

Fun with referrals

A lot of people are posting funny search referrals on the weekends, so I decided to check on mine. I found an odd assortment.

Russell Stormer - I had forgotten I posted about the lonely patent guy

bible what does it mean to petition the Lord - I'm #1 hit on this and actually I get a lot of hits from some variation of "petition the Lord with Prayer." I imagine that's okay with the Doors fans but those looking for religious instruction must leave with their eyeballs burning.

leak spin - I'm #1 hit on that search as well. Strikes me as an odd search term but I think I've seen it before.

bush reptilian - I've also seen this search more than once in my referrals. I always wonder if they're looking for confirmation that he really is a snake in the grass.

"breast fondling" AND "New York" AND "strip club" - this is my favorite and I'm #1 on this one once again. I really wonder what they wanted to figure out. And by the way, I did not blog about those things all at the same time but I had the right combo of posts I guess to rate the top slot.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Cartledge said...

I was going to have a go with an interesting search term today,after seeing a 'low carb bible' at the supermarket.
Then I wondered if I really wanted to know about those biblical figures who, on thical grounds, don't eat bread with their babies.

8:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Cartledge. It does sound like the kind of knowledge that might keep one up at night...

10:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home