Monday, July 24, 2006

Short takes

I don't usually blog about the Israel Palestine issues, mainly out of respect for my many Jewish friends. I'm afraid my opinion of Israel isn't any better than it is of the other militia groups that slaughter innocent civilians in the name of some God driven cause. Nonetheless current events have forced me to weigh in and I've taken up a substantial amount of bandwidth at the Detroit News on that subject and more lately.

On a lighter note, Crooks and Liars has some vintage video of Bush attempting to name the world leaders in 1999. This was part of the reason no one believed he could elected in 2000. Who would vote for a president that was that uninformed? Of course, he wasn't exactly elected either, was he?

And this amused me, since she "represents" me now. It appears Senator Dole is losing her cachet as a moneymaker. I want to see her lose her seat as well. Her and the other useless GOP tool Burr. I should make them the focus of my dump the incumbent campaign.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home