Friday, September 22, 2006

Just for Laughs

Kvatch has the latest model of the Diebold on tap.

This is more bizarre than funny but it had some great one liners and the premise was original. It claims to be the lost and never aired pilot for Heil Honey, I'm home, a UK sitcom of unquestionably bad taste made in the 90s. [hat tip Jules Siegel]

I googled myself on a whim and found this exchange at Sister Toljah over a post I did at the DetNews recently. I love these right wing geniuses in the comment sections that run you down and don't bother to read the post. Half of them think I'm a man. And there's always a typo nazi who has nothing of substance to say so they mock a single typo. And how typical of the PRIVILEGED white girl rightwing bloggers that she linked to Henry's reply but not to my responses. Anyway, the comments made me laugh.
Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once saw a movie called "the gestapo's last orgy". There is a video store here in boston that is like a museum of bad taste and this was a prize piece. it also contains a touching love story.

6:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely people, over there at Sister's place.

By the way, El Conquistadore, who repeatedly calls you an Ass for misspelling Privileged, has misspelled the word presence as "prescence" in his blog.

10:18:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Lester - LOL, that one sounds even more tasteless.

Christine - How nice to see you here. I've been meaning to email you and thank you for coming aboard in Detroit. You're a breath of fresh air over there. LOVE your blogs. And LOL on my critics. The spelling nazis always criticize their own weaknesses.

12:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Libby...thanks so much for the link. Seems a lot of people would like a little refreshment while they vote. I know that I could sure use a libation while I stare down The Governator's name on the CA ballot.

3:22:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Kvatch - with the choices on the ballot these days, you have to get drunk to pull the lever for anyone.

9:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home