Thursday, October 26, 2006

What does Rove know that we don't?

I'm just throwing these quick hits up while I have a window of connectivity here. Here's more on what's behind Rove's confident proclamations of a GOP win. He lays it out in an NPR interview and the way I see it, Rove is setting up for plausible deniability when they steal the elections.

He says he has access to polls no one else does. Translate that to mean, bwahaaaahaaaa! We have control of the Diebolds and nobody can stop us from stealing this election too. One can only hope the electorate won't sit by quietly when it happens.
Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're just setting the stage--ramping up the rhetoric. Remember, if they can deflect an investigation, then...there's no fraud.

9:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose he refers to the RNC's internal polling. He might be encouraged by the results he's getting among "likely voters." The feeling here is the RNC's fabled get out the vote machine won't get out enough to overcome a steady stream of Republican scandals. The dems retake the House but lose the Senate 49 to 51 (or 48 to 52 if Lieberman finally shows his true colors)

10:57:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Kvatch - that's my take.

Jeff - I'll believe it when I see it. I'm not taking anything for granted after 04. Frankly, I suspect the pollsters are in the White House pocket. Judging from what I hear on the streets, even the diehards are leaving the GOP in droves but I don't see that reflected in the polls. As long as the polls are close, Rove has got his plausible deniability.

10:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alea iacta est, the game is rigged. And until you notice that there is no difference between democrats and republicans, well... :)

1:26:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Romunov - I have noticed but I'm afraid for 06, it's too late to do anything but get the Dems into office. We'll deal with the incumbent problem on both sides of the fence starting on Nov 8.

1:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home