Saturday, December 16, 2006

Weblog Awards - Special Update

A big thanks to David at In Search of Utopia for the endorsement. David is also in the running for a award and he's in close contention for first place. Please vote for In Search Of Utopia here.

Another big thanks to skippy the bush kangaroo for the endorsement. He's also up for an award in best liberal blog category. Please vote for skippy the bush kangaroo here.

I'm almost getting a little teary eyed here at the response to my blegging. A big thanks to Shakespeare's Sister for her endorsement. She's got a whole list of others that deserve votes as well and with her endorsement comes my first dilemma. She's up against skippy in the best liberal blog category which is such a tough one because I love all the blogs on the list. But there's two days left so you could split your vote. Please vote for Shakespeare's Sister here.

A belated thanks to Grift Drift for his endorsement. This one means a lot to me because (a) I didn't even bleg him for it and (b) he doesn't agree with my politics but he says I'm a good egg and endorsed me anyway. Thanks so much darlin.

And if you haven't voted in the last 24 hours, you can vote for the Impolitic again.

Update: For those of you who have arrived because of my shameless blegging all over the internets and are wondering just who the heck is The Impolitic anyway, here's some things about me.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much love and congrats on your top three finish. I came in second by a little more than 5%, I consider that a victory.

David
In Search of Utopia

11:01:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Thank you darling. Your kind support makes me feel like a winner even in losing. And congrats on your strong finish. One more day of voting and I think you would have taken it.

11:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home