Saturday, July 14, 2007

Blogrolling

By Libby

I added a few new links lately. Ron at Middle Earth Journal is a long time read of mine that somehow never got on the blogroll. I don't think I announced the addition at the time.

Former GTL contributor Michael Linn Jones just started his own blog and we're happy to welcome him to our roll and thank him for including us on his. Check him out. He's already got an impressive list of posts up with an original view on what often feels like the SSDD world of politics.

As I mentioned in an earlier post today, I've been meaning to link to Robert Reich for some time now. Having spent time with him and worked extensively with his organization on a political campaign, I came to consider him a brilliant thinker and an unusually honest politician. He kicks butt on economic issues especially.

And I added a new news aggregator, Hinesight to the Buzz list at the request of my partner Jim Martin and I'm happy to do it. It's a great resource and I encourage you to check it out.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home