Friday, September 21, 2007

Not missing you...

By Libby

I'm getting a late start today. I slept for 11 hours and my head is still roiling with a jumble of dreams that seemed to prominently feature brightly colored electric cars and a couple of traveling diplomats. I can't quite recall the details. I hate when that happens. It leaves me feeling unresolved.

But I've been reading the news this morning and while I shake the sleep out of my head, here's an amusing article in which Vincente Fox calls Bush a wimp for being afraid of horses, but the money quote is this.
Donald Rumsfeld, his defence secretary until last November, asked recently if he missed the president, said flatly: "No."

Rummy joins a growing list of former loyalists now turned grumbling malcontents. Not to worry though. Bush says his feelings aren't hurt at all. Why should he be concerned about the opinions of the plebians when he's so certain history will vindicate him.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great catch. Rumsfeld doesn't even have enough honor to honor honor among thieves.

2:43:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL. Well said Wendy. Wish I had thought of that.

3:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home