Thursday, November 22, 2007

Media Bytes - Calling All Angels Edition

By Libby

I'm off soon for Thanksgiving dinner so here's some quick bytes to keep you amused while I'm gone.

Song in my head.

Caption this turkey and if you need some inspiration, try this trip down memory lane.

Or maybe you prefer a star on the yellow brick road.

If the Big Apple is your destination this holiday season, Carl has the ultimate tourist's guide to Manhattan.

This is what happens when Barbie and Ken forget the condom.

Meanwhile, all the beautiful people are on Hollywood Blvd.

Keeping with the holiday theme, Avedon finds some lovely Christmas Belles.

She also figured out where all the women bloggers went.

And if you like a little schadenfreude with your turkey, John Bolton doth protest too much and Fredo Gonzales may be raking in the big bucks for his speaking engagements, but the hecklers are making sure he doesn't enjoy it.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw a little of that John Bolton thing. I couldn't believe the stuff he was saying. he said 70 pecent of Iran is "young people" which he then conflated to mean that 70 percent of Iranians want us to bomb them. I have a friend who lives in the holy city of Qum. i don't think most of the devout muslims there would be THAT into american regime change. I don't know know why I think that but it's just a gut feeling.

10:18:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I have a feeling your gut is right Lester.

11:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home