Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Christmas continuum

By Libby

I'm soon off to see my sister for a couple of days. She's due to arrive to pick me up any minute now. She assures me that they have wifi though, so I'm taking the laptop and expect to be posting later today.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Meanwhile if you're jonesing for politics, go over to Newshoggers, The Reaction, or my Detroit News blog. I've got some posts up there and my stellar co-bloggers are posting up a storm today. Links at the top of the sidebar.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Swampcracker said...

Merry Christmas, Libby
My daughter, Jenn, was on CNN yesterday. A video piece called Christmas in Iraq. She is the one wearing the green Christmas pom pom.

9:46:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Merry Christmas and a very happy new year to you as well SC.

11:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home