Friday, December 21, 2007

Media Bytes - Silver Bells Edition

By Libby

Song in my head. I'm not going to be able to focus until I finish the last bit of Christmas shopping so I'm off for a couple of hours and here's some bytes I've been collecting to amuse you while I'm out.

The latest evidence that Republicans, really just can't sing. The 12 days of Christmas.

Best Christmas trailer mashup. It's a Blunderful Life.

I'd rather get coal in my stocking, than find Blackwater under my trees.

I'm all for decorations, but I think Windshields for Huckabee is probably illegal.

I think this interview with Kos probably helped derail the FISA bill that cheered up our Christmas spirits.

Defy Scrooge and take the web back.

I just liked this a lot. I could be good for you.

Holiday light show set to the music of TransSiberian, an amazingly undernoticed group.

If I had a quarter for every time I walked down Pleasant Street when it looked like this, I'd be rich. Three years ago those would have been my footprints.

Peace quote of the day. Our president thinks he's Jesus.

Not Christmasy, but would make a good Christmas present.

They say this video was made in 1955. I'm not sure about that but it's a nice version of White Christmas by the Drifters.

[hat tips to Anita Brown, Avedon, Lester and Irma]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'd rather get coal in my stocking, than find Blackwater under my trees."

BWAHAHAHA... good one!

Buck,
BlueHerald

11:48:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Thanks for the encouragement Buck. Cool blog you have there, by the way.

1:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home