Saturday, December 15, 2007

Old man winter

By Libby

It's been almost three years since I left lovely downtown Noho and I still really miss my friends and a lot of things about New England. But this I don't miss. I used to live on that street, about a quarter mile up into the background mist. I have never seen gridlock like that. They say it was like that for miles and miles in all directions.

I do really miss this though. I never made one that big, but I was semi-famous for my own creations.

This was the second storm in a week. They're predicting one for tomorrow as well. The first one didn't look so bad in the heart of the city. That was a fun downtown in the snow if you were walking.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it took me 3 hours to do what would usually be abuot a 15 minute drive. It was pure hell.

10:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also OT-

http://blog.mises.org/archives/007536.asp

I'm a regular john edwards now. kind of, sort of, mildly taking on the credit card companies against jim Fedako in the coments section

I should have used a different screen name. I hope no one finds out

10:36:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I was thinking of you Lester. Did you get more snow yesterday?

Good comments on that thread.

11:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes. so much that I couldn't get to the liquor store, rendering an already boring patriots game virtually unwatchable.

11:06:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Hard to imagine there's not a package store withing walking distance anywhere in Boston Lester.

6:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in the burbs, work in the city

9:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home