Thursday, January 31, 2008

Terrorists by the numbers

By Libby

As my favorite pundit Yogi Berra once said, "It feels like deja vu all over again." We killed AQ's No. 3 man. Anybody out there keeping track of how many times we've got this guy? If memory serves, we've seen this headline more than once and every time I see it, I get this vision of the conversation at AQ headquarters.
"She-et. They got number three again."

"So who's going to be number three now?"

"Not me man. That guy always gets killed. I want to be number four."
They never get number four.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's just like being "second banana" at Bu$hCo. Cheney's right hand man, Scooter got sacked? Bush's Chief of Staff...twice.

Sucks not to be numero uno.

11:07:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Kvatch! Long time no see. I've been missing you.

11:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home