Saturday, May 31, 2008

Remembering the Old Rockers

expatbrian

I'm not the only big fan of old rockers who posts some of the good old songs. Artist Bob Rini over at 9 Pound Hammer does it often. Check him out. Its worth the click. I went looking for a little Van Morrison but there are very few videos featuring him. But I did find this nice Morrison tune as sung by another great old rocker.

I admire those who are still mounting the stage, still entertaining us, even as time has mellowed their voices and adjusted their hairlines. And I support our veterans - even the musical ones. Enjoy Joe Cocker and "Into the Mystic".

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Funny, I always thought that song was into the misty. Van Morrison did a great version of that too.

10:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a Morrison song, but I couldn't find a live performance vid of him doing it.

7:00:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

It's all good. I like Cocker a lot too and the song is an old favorite. I just can't believe I never realized the correct lyrics in all these years.

11:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home