Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I had no idea

By Libby

Richard Cohen is supposed to be a liberal? I thought he was supposed to be a pseudo-moderate now.
Richard Cohen and others like him who play the role of "liberal" in the mainstream media are the reason why so many people hate liberals. They're idiots.
That last bit I was sure about already.

Howver, I didn't know that apparently, when pushed, Joe Klein can be almost brilliant.

Maybe I'm the last one to find this out. Avedon tells me if you want to figure out what holiday Google is celebrating with their cute little drawings, you can just mouse over the picture and it tells you. Not only that, if you want to know more about the holiday you can click on the picture and it will give you a reference page.

And this is the first I've heard about this story. Some Google exiles started up their own search engine. Cuil, which is supposed to be read as cool. But they still have a few bugs to work out of the system. Some of their results are not safe for work. That's not cool at all. [Via Newsroom-1.]
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger danps said...

The recent noble behavior by Joe Klein has caused severe vertigo. I urge him to go back to being Pete Hoekstra's mouthpiece.

6:12:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Great catch Dan. But Joe has another good one today on McCain. Maybe he's seen the light.

10:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home