Thursday, November 27, 2008

Madness in Mumbai

I don't know quite what to make of the madness in Mumbai. I was too wiped out from all the fresh air and exercise to really read anything last night and I'm still pretty foggy this morning, having slept for about 11 hours. Usually the sun coming in my window or the morning commotion of the McCompound wakes me up. The bedroom is so dark here and the hood is so quiet that I kept drifting back into dreams. From what I've read this morning, it seems nobody really knows what's going on or who is really behind it or why. The only clear fact is that it's a nightmare.

I'm sure you all have seen the news reports but I thought this was the most revealing item. Amit Varma was there, well very close by and came within minutes of being caught up in it. He has a very interesting just outside the scene report.

[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home