Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

I'm not sure I'm going to make it to midnight. If you're off to a party, be safe. Don't drink and drive. If you're home and safe already, a virtual toast to you all. While you're waiting here's a great flamenco piece with a gorgeous video of Barcelona.



Shamelessly stolen from skippy's place. Congrats to the skippy crew for their
latest award nomination(s)
.

And if you make it to midnight, Auld Lang Syne. Hope you end this year and start the new one with peace of mind and hope for better days to come.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Litzz11@yahoo.com said...

Happy New Year, Libby!

I think I turned in at 11 pm ... I figured what the hell, it's midnight somewhere!

Here's to happy blogging in 2009!

12:58:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Clinks glass with SoBeale.

To happy blogging...

9:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home