Thursday, April 23, 2009

Craig's List killer College Republican

I haven't really followed this story much, but this is the first time I've seen anything other than the usual, "gee, he didn't seem like a killer" comments from acquaintances. Some saw a dark side.

At college, he was a member of the College Republicans and was fairly unremarkable except for the occasional offensive comment, said ex-classmate Joe Coe. "He was someone that had issues with people of color, had issues with women," Coe told CBS.

"He gave off a creepy vibe," said another SUNY classmate.
Make of that what you will. [h/t Jules Siegel]

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger JoeBama "Truth 101" Kelly said...

How do you garner all this respect from the righties Libby? I post this and they come from everywhere to call me a racist pig.

5:36:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL. What respect? I've been called every name in the book but I'm not saying there's a cause and effect here. Just thought it was interesting.

5:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home