Thursday, May 21, 2009

In the eyes of a child


I've been following politics so long that I don't trust any politician, not even the ones I vote for. So I've been rather conflicted about Obama. While I think he's the best president we've had for a very long time, and he's done a lot of good, it still makes me uneasy when I see him continue bad policies and cover up for the last administration.

But it's photos like this that ease my mind somewhat. Children, especially babies, have a sixth sense about people and when I see them engage with our president like this, it makes me think he's probably a good man who is going to do all right by us in the end. [Photo via, h/t Geor3ge.]


[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Cosa Nostradamus said...

.
Hm. Check this out.

Put enough libertarians at typewriters for long enough, and even THEY make sense. Audit the Fed. (Inspired by Capt. Fogg).

10:02:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Whole different dynamic in the photo Cosa. Not at all the same level of engagement or apparent delight. But point taken.

Good post too. Not a bad idea to audit the fed.

9:44:00 AM  
Blogger Cosa Nostradamus said...

.
True. Der Fuhrer ate the baby in the next frame.



Yeah. It would be nice to know where all that dough went. Boy, I coulda used some of that, y'know?


Too bad the Cosies don't come with a cash prize. Just this. Your blog won again. Three months in a row, now. The fix is in, I'd say. What, do you KNOW somebody?
.

11:47:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Cosa. You're so sweet.

11:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home