Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jesse Ventura calls a Dick a dick

Jesse Ventura is doing the talk show circuit to promote a book and he gave Larry King an earful on Dick Cheney's latest historical revision tour.
VENTURA: It's drowning. It gives you the complete sensation that you are drowning. It is no good, because you -- I'll put it to you this way, you give me a water board, Dick Cheney and one hour, and I'll have him confess to the Sharon Tate murders.
I never followed Jesse. I always thought he was pretty crazy and never really understood how he managed to got to be governor of Minnesota but he's shining here. He takes on more of the sacred GOP cows in this clip, including Rushbo. Love to see Rushbo bite back against him but I'm sure he wouldn't dare.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home