Saturday, May 16, 2009

VIRUS ALERT !!!!

Yahoo mail servers appear to be infected with some kind of weird virus. It's sending out emails titled, "(Whoever) sent you a message from a friend" and asks you to click a link. I've already received two from different people. If you get one from me, delete it. I'm not sending out links and I haven't managed to answer any emails in weeks, much less send new ones.

Update: Thanks to Kevin in comments for the reminder that Facebook and My Space is also being hit with a similar bug.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kevin said...

Here is info about another virus with a similar MOD, except it is found on Facebook and MySpace.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090423/NEWS08/904230346

12:28:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Good reminder. Thanks.

12:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home