Thursday, June 25, 2009

Crying in Argentina

Well, let it be said for the record, my lie-dar is working just fine. I was wrong about there not being a mistress, but I knew Sanford was lying through those crocodile tears at the presser about something. Clearly, he didn't go to Argentina to break off the affair.
Carlos Soto, the owner of Guido's Bar, says he's seen Sanford and Maria Belen Chapur there several times over the last few months -- most recently last week.

Soto says they were "all over each other" last week in his bar, "kissing, holding hands and drinking wine."
So much for "spending the week crying in Argentina," unless they were tears of joy. I wish this was the end of it but sadly, I feel sure we'll be hearing every purient detail for at least another week. Meanwhile, I've already seen two different descriptions of the mysterious Maria. That can't be good.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Blogger Cosa Nostradamus said...

.
I enjoy watching these vile hypocrites self-destruct. I wish Fuxsnooze would have Bill Clinton on all day to talk about this. You know, get the views of a politician who's been there, done her, uh, that.
.

7:09:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Cosa. Now THAT would be interesting.

7:14:00 PM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Well maybe we've been saved by Michael Jackson and Farrah.

The spectacle of Blitzer's Situation Room and Anderson Cooper's and Larry King's show being given over completely to worshipping a Frankenstein faced pederast was more than I ever imagined possible, even after having lived through the Diana insanity.

9:49:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Fogg, from what I'm hearing about the media extravangza, I'm now REALLY glad I decided not to get cable teevee here.

11:13:00 AM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

I sometimes watch Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz and there are times when Cafferty and even Matthews have something worthwhile to say, but it's not worth sitting through the commercials and besides

you don't have to look at pictures on the radio.

5:51:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL. You're such a radio guy... but good point.

9:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home