Monday, June 22, 2009

On a personal note

I'm getting a late start today because I'm still practically comatose from the huge Dad's Day dinner with the family. I'm not used to eating that much anymore. And I seem to have put out my back a bit when I weeded Dad's flower bed. So I've been nursing the muscle twinges and a lead belly while I cruise the internets this morning. It's been slowing me down.

By the way, for those who are interested in my personal travails, I am posting updates on the moving in to the new place at my other blog, Last One Speaks. So far, it's been more blandly informative than amusing, but I'm hoping to up the entertainment value in the next day or two with better photos and more interesting stories.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home