Friday, June 19, 2009

The US House of Morons

I guess this is my day for profanity because there is really no other response to this moronic resolution "supporting" the Iranian protesters other than, "What. The. Fuck?" It passed in the House at 405-1. Ron Paul being the lone voice willing to stand up and say no.

I know I don't have to tell you high denominator readers why this is so stupid and destructive. But if you want to read my righteous rant, I put it up at DetNews where we now have some actual US Representatives posting to the blog. It's not at all polite, but really, I'm so irritated by this, I would have said it to their face if I ran into one of them tonight. So I posted it anyway.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home