Sunday, July 12, 2009

In the interests of my mental health

Although the faint rumble about her starting a "true conservative" third party was an entertaining thought, I've temporarily declared myself a no-Palin zone. Ping me when she's does something I don't expect.

The only thing worth reading about her is John McCain's take on her new quit to win strategy as translated at Bobblespeak. CoT bravely watches the bobbleheads every week so he can render the transcripts for those of us who can longer tolerate direct exposure to the Sunday stupid.

Completely unrelated, the novelty of Twitter hasn't worn off yet, so I've been hanging there a bit today and found Greg Mitchell's photo gallery of vacation photos. Some nice shots.

But this is really picture of the day. Cat on a supertrain.

Also, in retrospect, taking an hour long recreational walk when the temperature was 91 degrees, was probably not the best idea I've ever had.

Update: 50 Years of Moon Exploration and a bunch more space related milestones.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home