Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Bobbleheads

You of course know that President Obama is on all the Sunday talk shows this morning. I didn't get to watch live because the other thing that happened to me in the last couple of days is my TV reception went kerflooey. Think it's just the weather but I don't think the stations I get with my little rabbit ears play them anyway. Bad couple days for electronics in this little household.

But YouTube to the rescue. Gotta Laff posted two so far. Short clip of CBS with Schiffer and the entire Meet the Press. I'll update if more come in.

Meanwhile, if you don't have time to watch, there's always the must read of every Sunday. The Bobblespeak Translations tells you what they really meant and you end up laughing instead of sneering with disgust. So there's that.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home