Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm busy for most of the day but just want to tell you that I'm thankful for every one of you dear readers who have stuck with me all these years. Love you all dearly.



Atrios honors a long standing Thanksgiving internet tradition.

Steve Audio has a fabulous thankful list.

And the full WKRP turkey episode is on Hulu.

I'm also told that if you have cable teevee, TCM is running a full day marathon of Fred Astaire/Ginger Rogers movies. Enjoy the festivities the best you can.
Bookmark and Share

7 Comments:

Blogger (O)CT(O)PUS said...

Is there one brave soul willing to try my famous sweet noodle kugal recipe? Happy Thanksgiving, fellow creatures above and below he waves.

9:12:00 PM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Way too magnificent a day to spend in front of the tube. No leftovers this year to make a picnic on the beach though - had T-Giving sans famille.

No drunken uncles, no screaming brats, no motormouth relatives and no insulting parents -- for which I remain truly thankful.

8:54:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I'll check out your recipe Octopus once I settle down. I'm not much of a cook though.

Sounds like a peaceful holiday Fogg. That's always good. I don't have leftovers either, but I'm just as glad. The one big meal is fine with me. I do still have a piece of pumpkin pie I didn't get to yet.

12:36:00 PM  
Blogger (O)CT(O)PUS said...

This year, there were 20 hungry cephalopods including 3 screaming young octoids, assorted bivalves and oysters, and, the worst of all, an elderly 95 year old who watched football games day long with the TV volume on screech because the elder triton was hard of hearing.

Next year, Captain Fogg, you are invited to my place.

1:58:00 PM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

You paint such an appealing picture - how could anyone resist?

9:30:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Hey what about my invite? I'll be quiet as a clam, promise... :)

12:37:00 PM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Not as boisterous as an oyster-us. . . OK, I'll shut up now.

12:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home