Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sunny Saturday Snippets

Went over and picked up the keys to the new place this afternoon. It looked better than I remembered it. And bigger. Usually it's the opposite. Looking forward to living there. Meanwhile, it's just too lovely an afternoon to spend in front of the computer so just a few links to entertain those who are stuck indoors with bad weather. I'll be back later I think.

New proof that Bush administration lied about the response to 9/11. Willing to bet this won't become a media obsession. They're too busy following around Palin on the world's lamest book tour.

The first of the retrospects that I've seen. Newsweek does the decade in seven minutes. Most of it is pretty depressing. Glad that one is almost over.

This is the best response I've seen so far to the bed-wetters who are freaking out that we're going to try some of the Gitmo prisoners in US courts.

I love the intro John Dickerson gave this link: The stoned guy at NASA who said " bet we'll find something on the moon if blow up stuff," is getting his sweet high-five.

I've never seen The Highlander, so this Colbert clip didn't make much sense to me, but maybe you'll find it as entertaining as my tweeps did.

And it's been at least two days since I posted a ESB pix. Loved the angle on this one, even though the Christmas tree made me cringe. Gah. Remember when they had the decency to wait until after Thanksgiving to put up the Christmas stuff. Those were good times.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home