Friday, November 27, 2009

Urban Hellhole

I'm safely moved into the new urban hellhole. Only took the guys an hour total to move all the furniture. And we have internet access. Didn't have to do a thing but hook up the computer again. Very happy. Like where my desk is. All kinds of interesting things going on outside my window. Now I have to run around and get the rest of the utilites switched over and stuff like that. I'll be back later.

So far, very happy.


[More posts daily at The Detroit News]
Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Anonymous Kvatch said...

You had to move over the holiday? EEK! Well hope you had a happy Thanksgiving anyway.

Where are you living now?

3:34:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Still in North Carolina but I just moved into downtown today. My life is about to get more interesting again. I'm happy. My plants are happy. Life is good.

8:22:00 PM  
Blogger rockync said...

I'm glad you have gotten out of the mold factory - no doubt you will be feeling better and breathing easier. I'll try to get down some time this next week. Maybe we can go to lunch...

1:37:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

That would be great Rocky. Just finished cleaning the old place today. Going to miss that back porch but it felt good to close the door and know that I was done. This place is a wreck at the moment of course, but it still feels like a home already.

5:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home