Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Fan Mail

Been a while since I've had anything short and amusing. Liked these two.
Ms Libby: Your little blogs have always confirmed the fact that you are no more than a shill for the Left and the Dems. Does anyone take you seriously?

Libby Spencer go to the ragsheet down the hall. You belong with your comrads at the FreePress.
I've always wondered why I don't get any crossover fans from the Freep. Though I guess it's possible they read me and just don't comment.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Farley said...

Oh you rabblerouser, you. That's what you get for telling the truth! ;)

10:25:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

They love me. They REALLY love me... :)

12:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home