Sunday, April 18, 2010

New on the Blogroll

Busy day, catching up on personal correspondence and I wrote my first letter to the editor of the local paper today, thus launching my Repeal and Replace Virginia Foxx campaign. I've got to get out and run some errands right now, so go check out the latest additions to my blogroll in the interim.

I was thrilled to meet the proprietor of Watauga Watch when I went to the Dem convention last weekend. He focuses on local politics and is a treasure trove of oppo against the vile Ms. Foxx. In fact it was a post there today that inspired my LTE.

Also adding a new Big Media blog, Mouth of the Potomac, home of my latest internet crush Ken Bazinet. As it turns out we have a lot of odd connections that go back to the Happy Valley, but even if we didn't, the more I get to know him through Twitter, the more I realize that he is one of the fairest, most honest journos in the White House gaggle. Also cracks 4/20 jokes there, so how could I not love him? I'm sure you will too. And of course, if you're on Twitter, you should follow him at bazmaniandevil.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger J.W. Williamson said...

Thanks, Libby, for the shout-out. We does what we can!

WataugaWatch

11:55:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Loving your blog JW.

12:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home