Saturday, July 10, 2010

Actual Journalism - Jones Act Edition

From CNBC. I seriously would never have predicted... I'm sensing a trend here. Milbank yesterday. As I recall there was an AP fact check article that did very well a very few weeks ago. Jake Tapper adopting fact checking for his stint on the Sunday bobblehead show This Week at ABC. It appears our tradmed is discovering fact checks=ratings. I'm willing to break any and all of my personal embargoes to encourage more of this:



Of course, we still have a long way to go before this little trend becomes the norm. Via Digby who also caught Tweety promoting the fiction that his program somehow reflects the voice of ordinary Americans. Which of course is just a Village conceit. [For those who don't know the genesis of the Village reference.]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home