Sunday, August 22, 2010

25 Things you should know about Other People

Via my pal Erin, these 25 things you should know about other people is one of the best things I've read all week. And it's from an erotic model no less. Not your usual listicle. My favorites:
5. For a lot of people, music is a reflection of who they are and their relationship to life. Remember that before insulting someone’s favorite band.

15. For most people religion is a social commitment more than a spiritual one.

18. For nearly every crazy idea, you can find a fully credentialed scientist who will back it up.
And also from Erin, I didn't realize today was National Topless Day. I'm getting a bit too old to march myself, but I'm with them in spirit. One of the biggest differences I've noticed in my travels between the US and Europe is the silly American fear and loathing of the female breast in particular and nudity in general. Breaking down those barriers is a good thing.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home