Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A game changing book review

I was invited to participate in this “virtual book tour” for the paperback version of Mark Halperin and John Heilemann’s Game Change, their book about the "inside story" of the 2008 presidential campaign. If I could have written a review this good, I might have accepted the offer to review it myself. Then again, I might not have. I was afraid my blood pressure wouldn't be able to stand actually reading it.

Anyway, here's Thers opening line:
Game Change is a shallow and ultimately pointless book, but nevertheless irritating.
Read the rest at the link. You won't be sorry.

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Thers is a master of snark.

11:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home