Thursday, January 27, 2011

The silence on the sham

Very interesting. I rarely get no response to a post at DetNews. If nothing else, when they can't refute the facts, they attack the source. Seems I stunned them into silence with this poser:
So far I'm very clear on what [the GOP] wants to destroy. But can anyone tell me what exactly the Republicans want to create? I mean, where is their jobs plan?
The lack of response speaks volumes. I guess I need to ask that question more often.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger TDC said...

Ms Spencer. Poster LauraG replied to your blog on 1/27/2011 at 2:53 pm

Her response did not "attack the source"

Looking forward to your rebuttal to her observations in that forum

Relative to the GOP plan

http://republicanwhip.house.gov/Jobs/

Given that your side controls the Senate, its not going to pass as posted.

9:45:00 PM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

You didn't expect an answer did you?

Besides, you know what the plan is: tax cuts that never quite reach or benefit 99% of the taxpayers.

Not that I don't think there shouldn't be any tax reform, but if my gardener or the guy who cleans the barnacles off my props gets an extra $50 a month, he's going to the grocery store with it and it goes into the economy.

Give an extra $50K to Dick Fuld, who lives nearby, and it's going to Luxembourg or Vaduz or into the tank of some yacht in Marbella or Monaco. Recession? Depends on whom you ask.

11:29:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I did get the one answer Fogg, but it was non-responsive and evasive. But it does give me fodder for post over there.

1:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home