Monday, May 09, 2011

They make their own reality

Working an early shift again today and it's a long one, so no time to blog till this evening. Which is probably a blessing because there's no current news worth talking about anyway. But if you were wondering what wingnuttia is "thinking" about the death of bin Laden, or even if you weren't, Public Edroso reads the wingnuts so you don't have to.

Not even going to excerpt it, because Edroso's hilarious rundown should be read in its full snarky glory.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

For my part, I either have to put Right and Left in the same rubber room in separate but equal straight jackets, or have myself committed.

I expected the arguments that whatever Obama does is wrong from the Teahoos, but now that the Liberal consensus seems to be that bin Laden was a victim of immoral American imperialism and moral turpitude, I think it's time to have that letter D removed from my forehead and the letter I substituted.

I? that can either mean Independent, Idiot, Insane or maybe all three.

10:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home