Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Blessed Samhain

Or happy Halloween if you don't observe the earth based celebrations. If you're going out to enjoy the festivities, be careful on the roads. Lots of amateurs drinking and driving. And Zombies. This is coolest graphic I found all month. It really works. If you stare at the fog long enough, you see more and more of the walking dead. (works best if you click to make it bigger)

These were my favorite politically themed pumpkins. They won some contest for scariest entry.

I've been collecting Halloween graphics at my other blog, Last One Speaks, all month and I think we all have to agree this is the best sculpture I found. A pumpkin ganesh. Also my favorite Hindu diety.

)

And, if you somehow missed it, today's Halloween google doodle is not in my top ten interactives, but still momentarily amusing. (Click inside the doors too).

I don't get trick or treaters here, so sadly won't be doing the Hallmark holiday stuff. I love the little trick or treaters dressed in their dreams. But I've had many wonderful years of exclaiming over costumes and doling out more candy than was "allowed" to the early tykes. I'm likely to see a few more of those.

Tonight, I will go outside later, under the light of the (so far) fortunately brilliant moon. I'll talk to my Dad, and my other departed loved ones, through the thinning veils. I believe they will hear me. I hope I will hear them answer.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Hey, I see Zombies all the time. You can tell them by the Romney stickers on their cars.

I'm voting for Sri Ganesh, myself.

9:28:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

You could do worse than vote for Ganesh...

12:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home